Monday, October 20, 2014

Salvage & Stone on The Braided Bandit

I was so happy to have one of my favourite headbands featured on The Braided Bandit last week! Hannah is a fellow blogger and Etsy shop owner, and I love the way she styled the Salvage & Stone campfire print headband. Be sure to check out her blog post right over here, and shop for this headband right here.

Friday, October 17, 2014

Denim on Denim

Top: Thrifted, Jeans: Cheap Monday, Headband: Salvage & Stone, Necklace: Salvage & Stone, Boots: Sam Edelman, Glasses: Blonde, Bracelet: Salvage & Stone
 
No autumn outfit makes me happier than denim on denim, and it just so happens that this favourite outfit pairs oh so well with my favourite autumn headband! I have been having so much fun with what I like to call my "campfire" fabric, it was of those purchases where I thought "this is kind of bizarre...but I kind of love it!!" I'm going to be adding a circle scarf in the same print to the shop next week so stay tuned for that beauty, it looks great with a Breton striped shirt. If you love this fabric and can't wait for the scarf, you can find the headband for 18 dollars right over here.

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Mission Trading Co

A neat little gift shop opened during the summer in the mission area of Kelowna called Mission Trading Co. Owned by Heather Yip, a local artist and maker, the shop she sells art, gifts, and all kinds of fun trinkets. Around 75% of the items for sale are made by people from British Columbia, a good portion of which are made by Kelowna locals, with the other 25% being made by people within North America. As far as I know, this is the first shop of this nature in Kelowna that sells such a large amount of locally made items, and I'm so excited to have Salvage & Stone headbands being carried at Mission Trading Co. It's so cool to see that there is a growing demand for locally made products. Kelowna tends to be a little bit behind the times in certain respects, so it's pretty cool that Kelowna is joining in on this trend, for lack of a better word. If you're in Kelowna and haven't had a chance to check out Mission Trading Co. yet, head over to #9 - 3813 Gordon Drive. You can also check them out online by heading over to their Facebook page.


Saturday, September 27, 2014

Today's the Day!

Today's the big day! If you're in Kelowna, come hang out with Salvage & Stone at the Etsy Made in Canada Marketplace! Located at Sandhill Winery, 1125 Richter Street. I've got all kinds of brand new pieces and there will definitely be some deals to be had!

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Salvage & Stone on Peppermint Tea

I was so lucky to get Salvage & Stone featured in another Product Love Wednesday post over on Peppermint Tea! Be sure to head over to Shanna's beautiful blog to check out the post.